Sunday, December 10, 2006

Can a Mistress be a fetish? Part 1


i had exchanged a few PM's and posting with a Mistress who had started a thread about fetish. i have always been a bondage fan and my interests in bdsm had grown out of that, but i was becoming aware of my fetish interests. Leather, boots, latex, rubber.

After a few notes, i scheduled a session.

Now i was walking around a oasis of BDSM and fetish in the middle of rural Southern New England. As Mistress opened the studio and we toured the facility i was becoming aroused, not only at the sight of the impressive equipment, not only at the wonderful sight of Mistress and her form fitting skirt, but the rows and rows of boots, and outfits. She directed my hand to some of the skirts i touched the leather it was so soft, a mind flash, mistress in this skirt, me on my knees, oh my.

She smiled. i knew she knew.

She commanded me to follow her to the others room. i tried not to stare, but she knew. Get ready she stated.

i was left to think about what i was about to do.

When she entered i was on my knees, ready, eyes down cast. i could see those boots. She started to tell me her rules. Was i willing to accept all those rules? 'Yes' my heart and body screamed.

'Good' lets start, she walked towards me, a blindfold......

1 comment:

Russel R said...

How about a bubble gum challenge!? I can be quite a tease sometimes. For each bubble I blow, you have to pay me $1.00. If I blow a bubble inside of a bubble, you have to purchase me a present from my Amazon Wishlist, big or small is up to you! Will I blow a LOT of bubbles so you have to tribute a large sum? Will I only blow one bubble in total? Will I blow a bubble inside of a bubble? You will have to watch to see, that is, if you're up for the challenge! Charlee's Adventures Studio