Saturday, December 2, 2006

Adventures in Germany Part 1




This took place several months ago.

After a visit and several long days and nights in greater London, a painful taxi ride to Heathrow, the plane lands in Munich.

A few opening points:

1: as soon as you land in Munich airport and move thru the airport, you are amazed at how pretty this place is, great care is taken it seems in any building, any road, amazing.

2: English is spoken by almost everyone and a lot of signs are in German and English.

3: American high school German is not nearly enough thank goddess for pt 2.

4: German women like greater London women, like NYC women seem to take mass pride in appearance, fashion awareness and fitness.

5: Fetish (leather, boots in particular) are every where, the boots I have seen at the train station worn from the women in the hotel, the women in the coffee shop are dare I say enough to cause an issue. The women at the security booth in the airports wore boots that made the authority seem absolute.

6: Sex is on every corner. 4 of the first 8 underground stations I emerged from, in many different district were within 100 feet of sex shops, ranging from dvd to full blown fetish dress for sale, in the window the same leather skirts, latex cat suites that make me week in the knees were on sale.

7: BDSM is above ground, as I go on you will see what I mean.

The journey.

Before I left the states I had contacted 4 dom’s and had one referral made on my behalf to a 5th. I thanked the 4 I had contacted and decided to go on the referral. The plan was to contact her again when I was in London to confirm logistics.

In London several emails, and phone calls, no reply. No problem still time. As of Friday morning, this slut was still unconfirmed. This created an interesting issue. What do I do?

I decided to contact one of the doms again from my attempts and to my surprise she was available and would be happy to see me on Sat. Her English was good, and we discussed likes and dislikes. Ok Sat 2pm 3 hours, and she stated get some sleep the night before.

Part 2 published in 24 hours.

No comments: