Thursday, December 7, 2006

Adventures in Germany 3



Mistress appeared, shouted something in German. The switch was taken away. I was taken from the inflatable, moved to a large white room. I was told to remove my suite and step into shower, shower and when done step out and put on what ever was there.
I had 10 minutes.

When I stepped out the shower, there was a pair of latex shorts and a blindfold. I put them on and was moved for what seemed like 100s of feet. I was positioned on a bed, arms and legs spread apart, the latex shorts were opened enough to allow my cock and balls to be bound and pulled up overhead. Earplugs and muffs were added to the blindfold.

For the next 10-20 minutes I was left 100% alone, I thought no one was in room. My cock and balls were aching form the play, bondage and massive teasing I had been subjected too. I was seeing images of Mistress and the switch in my mind; it was the perfect non-torture torture.

The ear muffs, plugs and blindfold were removed, I opened my eyes to see a large heavy drape drawn mid away across my legs, but I could see another pair of legs underneath standing up, Mistress was hovering around me. She stated something in German, turned to me and said the two of you will pay.

The drape was moved, and there was the little switch bound to the post backside facing me, giant mirror in front, where I could see a gag and nipple clamps.

Mistress now sat next to me, and alternately took turns flogging the switches ass and applying clips to my cock or using the flogger.

I had no sense of time, when mistress applied electricity to me, she released the switch who returned wearing her leather skirt. The two continued to torment me in various ways for what seemed forever, brought to the point and stopped, at least twice, I was in sweet agony. The switch sat on my chest in a manner and angle where I was allowed to kiss her leather ass, one kiss and the mild electric pulses where too much….

I was embarrassed, no permission and all, but Mistress smiled, and said close your eyes, I was gently released form the bondage accept on my arms, a deep thick blanket pulled over me and I literally drifted again.

I showered, not sure how, collected my stuff, not sure how, walked 4 blocks to the train, not sure how, made 3 changes, not sure how, and got back to my hotel, ordered a drink at the bar, not sure how. One drink, dinner some wine and asleep by 830 German time, the sleep of the drained, did not even wrinkle the covers on the other half of the bed.

At the airport there is a magazine row, time, US news, a leather and latex bondage mag next to them oh the images in my mind….

No comments: