Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My first semi public accidental play


As part of a session, Mistress and i went to dinner before play. Prior to dinner i was dressed first in a pair of panties and bra, under my suite. My cock and balls were locked in a cage, with a 4 foot string leash connected.

This is what happened.

Mistress announced i was to get ready for dinner. My cbt cage had 4 feet of sting wrapped around it and i put the panties on, followed by my suit. We went to dinner, at the restaurant, Mistress ordered for me, and told me to hand her the leash (string) as we ate She would give me a tug or tap the cage with her booted foot.

Dinner ended in a blur and i was told to wrap up and we were leaving, i failed to tuck away my leash properly and as we walked out i trailed it thru my pant leg. A young girl stepped on leash and stopped me dead in the tracks, she laughed and pointed it out to her friends and picked it up, she pulled it and i was ready to die. She handed it to Mistress and said this was yours? Mistress said yes and he will
pay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it slut, I still laugh as hard today as I did at that moment every time I think about this session. This had to have been one of the best public humiliation sessions I've ever experienced, the look on your face was priceless;)

Goddess

bondage slut dan said...

Goddess i am glad i can be a source of continued fun. it was great.