Friday, December 1, 2006

My first mummification


This happened about 14 months ago.

i knocked on the hotel room door. Hotel room, i hope this was a smart thing, the last and first time i had seen Mistress Selina Raven was in her San Fran Dungeon, and i knew what had happened there, i wondered if this old hotel (although newly redone) had the material strength in the walls to smother my crys.

Mistress answered, wow, she looked great. i love those leather shorts, and those boots oh my. She smiled, 'Dan about time i see you again, we are going to have so much fun'

i was on knees and Mistress Selina and i were chatting, she was walking around me and stopped. She grabbed my chin, looked into my eyes and said, ' i sense a stressed out boy toy here, we need to fix this'.

i was told to stand. Mistress produced plastic wrap, i mean industrial strength, length plastic wrapping. i was wrapped from shoulders to ankles, every inch of me. Mistress got me positioned on a bed, and produced a leather hood, with blindfold.

i was nervous and concerned if i could take this, for any period of time, i listened as Mistress asked me to close my mind, shut it down, breath. i could not see, but i had a feeling Mistress was kneeling next to the bed i was on. In a soothing voice, She commanded me to clear my mind, slow things down, not to worry as she was there. i felt her touch on my shoulders, forehead and knees and ankles. Mistress asked me to take a series of deep breaths, slowly in and out. i was calming down. i became aware of the plastic wrap squeezing my arms, fingers and legs, i felt the tightness across my chest and stomach, i felt a growing sense of ease.

Mistress continued to help me breath and i became aware she was sitting on the bed, then i felt her weight on my plastic wrapped chest and legs. Mistress Selina had stretched out on me and i was her mummified sleeping mat. i was a mummified object. My first mummification, my first objectification (not realized at the time).

i must stress i could not see, Mistress balanced her chin in her hands, i felt her elbows dig into my chest. She giggled, the innocent giggle of someone having genuine fun. She asked me if i was ok, i mumbled, 'yes Mistress, i am awesome'. Mistress asked me to breath again, and think about something calming and quiet (sunrise) and i was drifting.

Mistress later told me, we spent almost 90 minutes in that positon, i her mummified pillow drifting in and out. She stated that she now knew how a cat felt. Mistress my stress manager.

As i was getting ready to leave Mistress and i chatted, i was an idiot so gone it was it amazing. On my way home, i realized i was not a good communicator post session. i was not able to call Mistress right away as i was on a conference call with my work phone, so i text ed Mistress (ok stupid) i apologized, told her i wish she would travel back again etc. Mistress replied she understood, and 'she knew what was hers'. i still have that message on my phone.

Personal note, i visited Mistress once in San Fran, she amazed me, i wish she traveled more, or i did to San Fran.

No comments: