Thursday, November 30, 2006

Endurance in Texas


I was back, sort of. The gag was still in place, or the ace bandage gag, I was blindfolded and the earplugs were still in. Fingers grabbed my fingers and squeezed, I squeezed back. How long have I been there?

Hours or was it minutes, ago I had made my way to the Tower in Dallas TX, to the domain of Mistress Mikal the Guardian. I had sessioned with Mistress a few months ago and was looking forward to seeing Her again. The first session had been mind altering so I was greedily looking forward to my time in the Tower.

This session did not start well. Kneeling in front of a shrine to Mistress, my feet and arms bound together via cuffs in a custom piece of metal work, my cock and balls secured, tightly to my neck collar, I was left to think about my fate, why Mistress changed. Within minutes, I lost my balance slightly, my own fault, need to focus in matters like those, i was not. In losing my balance I smashed the bottom of the metal work to the floor, why my left arm sort to balance itself, the immediate response, the custom pin holding the cuff in place broke, arm free---PANIC.

Panic, I mean panic, as having visited Mistress before, I knew of Her custom spanking / torture cross, designed to do one thing, break the sub. I did not need to see the racks of floggers, single tails, paddles and other items. I knew I was in trouble.

I heard Mistress come down the stairs; I quickly stated I am sorry Mistress. The smile on Her face, turned down, why She asked? I held my hand up--- I was dead meat.

Mistress approached, my breathing stopped, She looked stunning. Black vinyl boots, custom black PVC pants, oh they were stunning and a corset that matched everything. I knew I had disappointed Her. I must add a word here, Mistress is stunning, as a red blooded male, I would gladly ogle Her form as any male would, but I dared not, not because of the potential punishment, but because of the natural command and presence, I was Hers, I was not able to glare like a disrespecting person, I would look down, away, not in the eye. She would walk away, I would stare down or ahead, not because I did not want to, but because I knew it was not right. Mistress noticed this and more then once, stated, look at me, it is ok, I give you permission. A message played in ‘ my mind, let go, trust Her, its ok’.

Mistress connected the dog chain to my collar and pulled me forward.

I crawled into the room the struggle on my knees with one arm bound behind my back, was enough to distract me, even though I know not to look, I wanted too, I knew mistress looked good, but was only able to concentrate on the crawl. My face was pushed into the bondage bed, where I was to wait why Mistress gathered some toys. I was stretched out, pulled across the bed, face down, arms and legs bound and pulled to the end of the table. The force crushing my balls in their continued chain and leather prison.

Mistress said, you need to trust me here, do not move.

Knife play used as a massage, stress breaker, mild torture. I was stunned and nearly shaking, I had just broke a custom piece and now Mistress, in stunning form, was using knifes to push stress out of my body and create some sensations I have never felt. I was in blissful, although nervous heaven.

I think Mistress sensed I was drifting, and wanted to insure I drifted deep. I was mummified with plastic wrap, over the existing rope bondage, face first into the pillow, mistress used Her fingers, nails, and knives to drive me deeper into the bliss found in mummification. Blindfold applied. Minutes went on playing with the knives and I felt myself drifting.

Mistress laughed, I was gone.

What happened next was amazing, I was gone, floating, I was in the room but I was seeing images. Mistress circles me; I saw Her legs, Her boots, and Her smile.
I felt Her touch on my shoulders, head and feet, but I was watching this happen to me, I was there, watching it happen to me.

Time passed, Mistress whispered in my ear, roll over, I was not aware the plastic wrap was gone and some of the ropes removed. How long was out I asked---she stated 45 minutes.

I was exhausted. I followed her command and rolled over. Chains.

The cold steel links crossed my legs, waist, arms and chest, I was excited. Mistress noticed I like the steel. She laughed, and stated, we will see how that enjoys this.

All I saw was ‘d’ batteries, and then my head was forced into the pillow. Looking up at the shadows mistress proceeded to connect a number of wires and leads to parts of my body. I could not look, I wanted to look, I was scared, but I knew I was ok. Mistress was guiding me somewhere.

I closed my eyes, I felt the first pulse, mild and tickle like at first……

The next actions were a blur of pain/pleasure/pain/pleasure. The electrical play was on going more devices, some that looked like knives, others resembled outlet testers, some that were local effects (to the areas) other that caused my fingers and toes and curl while I felt the charge rush thru my chest and neck to the top of my encased cock, others that made the hair on my neck stand up, while legs struggled vs. the chain. I was left grasping for breath; I was wondering how much more I could take and Mistress laughed.

I was moved to another room and confronted the cross. When I say moved, I should say I struggled to move, my cock and neck collar were chained together, my arms and feet also bound in chains, and Mistress pulled on the leash connected to my collar.

I entered what I called the punishment corner.

Chained to a cross, I could just make out the weapons being taken form the shelf, the single tail, and several floggers, an evil looking paddle.

Mistress began with a light warm up, but within minutes I was wracked form the conflict of not wanting another flogger to hit, to craving it, for the first
time ever when the intensity raised, my excitement level rose, I will never be a corporal slut, but the combination of exhausted muscles form the bondage and electric play I was seeing new limits, the hits on my shoulders and back where intense for me, but stirring, I was fighting back tears, yet the excitement level was growing, I knew I passed thru some mental space, my legs started to shake, then it was over. Mistress walked up behind me, I felt the coolness of Her latex outfit on my skin, it was heaven and worth every second.

From there, I found myself in a bondage swing, my arms bound in front of me, my cock secured to the base of the swing, Mistress began to pile on coils of rope, and then ear plugs, and a ace bandage gag, coupled off with a blindfold, I was left to ponder what could be next. Mistress added a thick blanket, and gently pushed the swing, in seconds I was in subspace, for what seemed like hours…

Then fingers grabbing mine, tightly, I was starting to come back, Mistress slowly removed the layers of bondage, I was back but 100% clueless what time was it, was I being dismissed?

Mistress had changed, but my mind was mush. I stood up. Mistress asked where I was going? Before I could not say anything, She said ‘ I am not done with you yet’.

I was lead downstairs, back up on the bondage bed, chained in place, blindfolded. I was not sure if I could take much more play. Mistress secured the last chain across my waist. She whispered in my ear, relax. A blanket was pulled over me, a feeling of calm spread. I could feel the coldness of the chains disappear and they felt warm, I drifted.

Hours, or minutes later after my 4th trip into subspace, Mistress removed the last of the bounds, and I dressed, physically exhausted, but mentally refreshed. I left the Tower and headed to my car. I still was not sure what time it was.

14 hours later, I am sore, my back, thighs, arms, chest and legs have the bondage effect going, stressing on the bounds from the pleasure / pain joy – fear reaction of electric play, floggers, etc has me aching, but I am grinning like an idiot all day…Maybe not an idiot, a bondage slut…

4 comments:

Mistress Sheridan Taylor said...

ST was here ...

bondage slut dan said...

Hellow Kinky, thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

well written!
Howdy, from Dallas.

DK

bondage slut dan said...

thanks, i did have a great time, posting more soon